Monday, June 13, 2011

Week 1

For all those patiently (not including my parents) waiting for my first post here it is!! (love you Mom and Dad) Let me just start off by saying that I am so blessed by being here.. EVERYTHING we are studying are things that I have had personal struggles with in my walk with God. We are reading a book called the praying life that I literally have to remind myself that I shouldn't read just in one sitting. There are nights when I go to bed thinking I cannot absorb any more tomorrow. Then it's tomorrow and I just run hard all over again. I am seeing myself being stretched daily, living in a hotel room with six girls will do that. I am absolutely loving it though. I got my first FLORIDA burn yesterday and am paying for it.. greatly. I am constantly reminded of God''s grace. There is grace in my ADD writing, there is grace in my little bit tired eyes, there is grace in our disaster zone of a room (though finding it is hard), there is even grace in the growing pains.

God's hand is sooooooo visible in me being here. I am blessed with having close friends already. Friends that I can see sharpening me throughout my life and I am without words for that.

there will be more later.. I promise. But right now it is dinner with friends

all the love I can muster up
Ashley Lynne.

No comments:

Post a Comment